Group 25 (1993) Club Build
1. Metal Rims/Tires From Curbside Diorama.
2. Added Nut/Bolts To The Wheel Hubs (Wheels Can Be Put On And Off.
3. Back Suspension Raised
4. Scratch Built Resin Front Driver Fender And Hood [Aluminum Foil Rubbed Over Kit Part. This Is Then Lifted Off And Slightly Bent. Then Resin Is Poured In. Once The Resin Is Set Peal Foil Off. File And Sand Part As Necessary To Fit.]
5. Modified Front Grill, Frame And Bumper To Look Damaged
6. Rear Cab Window Replaced (Broken Glass)
7. Tailpipe Replaced With Tubing
8. Bullet Holes Placed In Various Parts Of Body
9. Left Smashed Light Assembly Replaced With Foil
10. Photo Etched Windshield Wipers (Old Ones Grinded Off)
11. Mesh Placed Behind Grill To Represent Radiator.
12. Left Side Emblem Molded Using Foil And Resin Method. Painted Then Glued On.
13. Driver Modified From The Hasegawa Racing Figure Set (Team Manager) Gun Scratch Built.
Body Paint: Tamiya Acrylic Through Airbrush
Primed With Tamiya Primer Clear Coat: Automotive Clear Coat
Body Rubbed Out With Millennium 2000 Kit
Photos Added Dec 25, 2010
Return to Home page http://www.alexkung1.com
Send comments, suggestions etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org