New Pictures Jan 24 1999
Model: Benneton B192 Body: yellow - Ttamiya lacquer, green - Tamiya acrylic through airbrush Photos Added Dec 26, 2010
Formula one 1992 car Benneton Ford team driven by Martin Brundle(20) and Michael Schumacher(19).
1. rear wing assembly ugly. lot of filing and test fitting and still didn't get it correct.
2. front nose a bit too wide when attached to body.
3. no engine only a blob even though there is a removable back body panel and side radiators.
4. front nose not a good fit onto wing. large gap between the uprights and wing. more filing and fitting.
5. green area of car a decal nightmare was taped off and painted.
6. no camel decals
Base: Tamiya primer
Clear coat: automotive 2 part clearcoat
Polished with Millennium 2000 kit
Driver: Body - modified Hasegawa driver figure set
Head - modified Modellers F1 driver
Seat belt hardware - S&S photo etched parts
Seat belt material - from christmas decoration
Helmet decals - from kit
Model: Benneton B192
Body: yellow - Ttamiya lacquer, green - Tamiya acrylic through airbrush
Photos Added Dec 26, 2010